Last updated 9/28/2020
Information We Gather From You
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the site or related media may include, but is not limited to:
Personal Information: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, age, gender, address, phone number, email, symptoms, insurance info, and medical history that you voluntarily give to us when you fill out forms on the site, such as the patient intake form or female hormone assessment. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the site.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Derivative Information: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the site, such as your IP address, your location, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages that led you to accessing the Site.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Star Physical Therapy site or related media channels to:
- Contact you in response to questions or comments (ie: “Contact Us” form) or for scheduling requested appointments
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and offerings to you.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the site.
- Prepare for and speed up the check-in process upon your first visit (ie: the new patient intake form).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections);
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and with your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
Social Media & Third-Parties
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Privacy Choices
Updating Your Information: You may update or correct information about yourself at any time by contacting us at the phone number or email listed below.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
Emails: If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Unsubscribing at the bottom of the received email.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Star Physical Therapy:
392 E 12300 S Ste. C Draper, UT 84020