David Tieman is our resident expert on P.E.M.F., infrared therapy, genetic nutrition, and allergy testing.
During his 24 years within the Allied Health and Fitness industries, David has developed a tremendous depth of experience, research skill, and knowledge in health and nutrition.
David is a Master Credentialed Osteopath. He studied at the London College Of Osteopathy and Health Sciences, Ca. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Education and Nutrition (K-12 licensure) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, received certification as a Nationally Certified Health Education Specialist (NCHEC), is certified in epigenetics and genomics (genetic nutrition), is a Holistic Nutritionist (Expert Rating), and a AOPP Certified Pulse Electro Magnetic Field Therapist.
David has also been a research member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) an American Fitness Professionals Association (AFPA) Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist (PPNS), and a (NESTA) Mind and Body Fitness Specialist.
David is a certified member of the AOPP (Association of P.E.M.F. Professionals)
David’s other professional memberships include:
- American Chronic Pain Association 2018
- AAHE - American Association For Health Education 1995
- NCHEC - National Commission For Health Education Credentialing 1997
- QGAA Qi Gong Association Of America 2006
- AAHPERD - American Alliance For Health, Physical Ed, Recreation, 1995.
- IDEA - Health & Fitness Association 2016
David is a Qi Gong instructor and also enjoys Metabolic Training and Tennis.