David Tieman, MCO, MES.
David Tieman is our resident expert on exercise therapy, P.E.M.F., infrared therapy, genetic nutrition, and allergy testing.
During his 24 years within the Allied Health and Fitness industries, David has developed a tremendous depth of experience, research skills, and knowledge in health and nutrition.
David is a Master Credentialed Osteopath. He studied at the London College Of Osteopathy and Health Sciences, Ca. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Education and Nutrition (K-12 licensure) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, received certification as a Nationally Certified Health Education Specialist (NCHEC), is certified in epigenetics and genomics (genetic nutrition), is a Holistic Nutritionist (Expert Rating), and an AOPP Certified Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field Therapist.
David has also been a research member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) an American Fitness Professionals Association (AFPA) Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist (PPNS), and a (NESTA) Mind and Body Fitness Specialist.
David is a certified member of the AOPP (Association of P.E.M.F. Professionals)
David’s other professional memberships include:
- American Chronic Pain Association 2018
- AAHE - American Association For Health Education 1995
- NCHEC - National Commission For Health Education Credentialing 1997
- QGAA Qi Gong Association Of America 2006
- AAHPERD - American Alliance For Health, Physical Ed, Recreation, 1995.
- IDEA - Health & Fitness Association 2016
David is a Qi Gong instructor and also enjoys Metabolic Training and Tennis.